Exhibitors may register for booth space at the Calgary City Teachers' Convention using the online submission form. After registration information is submitted, exhibitors will be taken to a payment screen where they can pay for their booths using credit card payment or by cheque. Registration is not considered complete until payment is received.
If an exhibitor submits the online registration form but payment is not received, booths are not considered reserved and will be made available to other exhibitors.
Please note the following:
- Exhibitors agree to follow all building regulations for the TELUS Convention Centre.
- CCTCA reserves the right to cancel any exhibit booth registration at any time.
- Booths cancelled before September 1st will receive a refund less a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- Booths cancelled after September 1st will receive a refund less a $100.00 cancellation fee.
- Booths cancelled after December 31st will not not receive a refund.
When completing the online form, please limit yourself to using only basic characters (letters, numbers, and punctuation). Your username cannot include a space or special characters. If you submit this form and get a "Forbidden" error message, this is likely the problem. If you need help, please contact email@example.com.